Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 2, 2010

    Stage 2

    Another hot day, with some big casualties, the basic story is

    Km 1 dan attacks anmd gets 3:30 with 2 others
    Km 30 sam goes down in a massive pile up, rides to almost the finish
    with no food or water
    Km 100 I got hit by a team car while going back for biddons, big chase
    and lost skin banged up elbow
    150km Dan blew with heat stroke
    167km I blew up
    177km finish

    Road temp was close to 50 degrees, brutally hot

    I went through probably 14 biddons today and that still wasn't enough

    4 more stages, hopefully wounds come good and I can do something as
    there's only bretty, Elliot and I left racing

    Time to go drink my wait in water

    No comments: