Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 2, 2009

    2 months, 89 episodes...

    38 people have looked at this page since monday. Deep down I feel sorry for them all, as I haven't updated it since monday, monday febuary the 9th. So I'll give you a light update.

    Since Feb 9th I have.....

    Raced the Oceania Championships (9th TT)

    Had a haircut to look more cool, like Doctor Who

    Watched the first 4 seasons of How I met your mother, in order

    Watched every movie made in the 80's and was release in the late 90's on DVD. There's more than you think.

    Watched Beth Race, Win and Start riding for her new Team.

    Developed mad skills in adapted living, or mad skilz

    Marshelled on a "Corner" for a BSCC race, when I say corner, i'm lieing, i was a straight piece of road.

    Laughed hard when Matt Smith got Suspended at Bendigo.

    Found some Christmas/Birthday Presents that I hadnt unwrapped

    And Fractured my capitate, triquetrium, scaphoid and 3rd Metacarpal across 2 hands


    Ok, so you cant see much, and realistically, there may not actually be anything on it, i was just the easeist to scan.

    And to make this lighter, I thought I put some pictures in, because they're worth 1000 words. Unfortunately not to University Lecturers, but im hoping to find a journal with the theory printed so I may reference it for next time.




    The White Kit, beth here sitting 2nd wheel in the last Prime Estate-Neo Metro Race, where she got the Bunch Sprint for 3rd.
    Solo Victory........


    There's a place in Melboure, a biblical place, a spiritual place, a place where they serve pizza by the metre and wine by the litre......

    This photo pretty much sums up most days, a long walk/jog in the morning, couch time in the arvo, and another adventure that evening, although Uni has caught up and given me stuff to do which is now beginning to suck the life out of me.

    How I've missed it

    DT

    ps. thanks for clicking the ads

    No comments: