Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    Back on track

    Finally after a couple of months off I'm starting to get back on track. Even though my current riding trends resemble more of a weather forcast then training.


    Weather Situation
    A deep low training system east of Ballarat will move and disapate to the southeast across the Tasman Sea today. Another trough may enter the mind from the west this afternoon. On Tuesday a high will build up but yet another cold front will come from the south on Wednesday. With possible scattered sessions tending eastwards towards the end of the week.

    Forecast for the rest of Monday - not alot


    That said tomorrow sees a reintroduction in SE into in my life, and an early start too. 5am its like earlier than a Catholic mass is, which says to me that not even god gets up that early.

    Now I thought I'd leave you with this photo, mainly because i have an essay due in an hour. This is what Phill described as a "really nice tap". It's in ballan, in the middle of a field, and its really shiney. Unfortunately I cant comment on the water quality as all my biddons taste like old cordial/gatorade or just plain old mould.

    Ciao Ciao

    DT

    No comments: