Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    4 out of 5

    I have even surprised myself, in the last 5 days I have ridden 4 of them with witnesses. But what does 4 rides actually mean? This is what my return to "training" can be broken done too....

    - 390km
    - 4 hot chocolates
    - 7 Mochacinos
    - 3 pies
    - 2 sausage rolls
    - 3 nutragrain bars
    - 3 Apple and Cinnamon Twist Bars
    - A toasted focciacia
    - A ham and cheese toastie
    - A long neck peroni
    - And Angry Cold Girlfriend who just wanted a short ride

    Outstanding.

    Luckily most of this time was spent in lorne, and the food was supplied by Grandma Shiels Bakery under the cumberland.

    I have some photos to throw up in the next fews days.

    Clanky, you can be my wingman anytime......

    I chose that line over "thanks a negative ghostrider the pattern is full"

    Still not convinced it was the right choice.....

    1 comment:

    Clanky said...

    Sorry for the delayed response but was off-shore sneaking in some serious training of the eating, drinking and sleeping type.

    I see your response and raise it "no you can be my wingman!". Actually, though that was in the movie it sort of loses its context abit here, how about "you can work for me till you drop...and then you can work some more", a famous quote and just to show there is no plagerism going on I shall refernce it for you, Clanky, Circa 2009.

    Now get off the computer and get training boy! (How was that for motivational speaking)?