Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 3, 2009

    The Go Go

    I'm on a train... how exciting... There's a guy coughing.... could be swine flu.

    Alots been happening over the last month or so, maybe to much to write in a "constructive piece of prose". It's almost at the stage where I wish I could put a power point presentation on here.

    Dot points it is,

    Racing
    - Phillip Island was fun, the Extra laps Cyclesport gave us were quite enjoyable. I sat up on the last Lap realising i was 120th wheel. A bunch of others sat up and i thought I'll just roll in with them, they pulled into the pit, and I looked like a loner
    - Club racing has been good, great guys, not to serious, about the only real riding I've been doing.

    Bike/Sponsors/Random
    - Last week I ended my sponsorship with YouandI-Ride.com/Bianchi
    - The Ridley is Reborn
    -This week I've signed on with Prime Estate Buyers Agents, same team as Beth, maybe she's checking up on me?
    - Started writing up a Private Sponsorship proposal to help cover some of the expenses for Beth and I for the rest of the year
    - Decided no matter how much I try I still don't like Anchovies, I think I used to, but I cant be sure.
    - Dancing in the super market is not appropriate, no matter how catchy the song is
    - Prime Estate kit is white, will it survive a ballarat winter?
    - Moved house, I know live on top of a hill, this has it pros and cons

    Cons
    - I now have to ride up hill at the end of each ride
    - I have a 60kph decent to "warm up" on at 6am when i meet phil

    Pros
    - The air is fresher?


    Other notible events
    - Jonathon Lacey should be in A grade
    - Ben Clark should be in A grade
    - Rob Doyle should win tattslotto so he can buy a boat


    Coming up
    - The Coast, for some trundling while battle gale force sea breazes, ocean spray, stupid tourists on the great ocean road.
    - Maybe some riding?
    - More chess titans
    - Setting a new Sudoko top time on Beths Phone, (my current is 5mins on hard)
    - Disrupting Beth from ever breaking that score
    - A new bike.... Teschner SL9 with SRAM Red, have to sell the ridley first though
    - Finishing Tony Hawk pro skater before Toby (housemate) does

    Thats all for now as the laptop is about to go flat

    Word.

    1 comment:

    Clanky said...

    Man you must be taking too many of those anti-biotics for the swine flu!! A-grade and me and are polar opposites, the only chance i will get there will be with you as my wing man.......I could do with a wing man!