Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 28, 2010

    2009

    So it's been a while, it wasnt meant to be, I started writing a few times on my iPhone, but it was never successful, clumsy fingers do that.

    Lets look over the happenings of the last few months,

    - Tour of Bright went close to plan, I ran second in the Sprint classification after winning it the year before.

    - Christmas, well christmas, always abit of a party and this year didnt disapoint.

    - Nationals, good result in the crit, crashed on the friday, limped through a couple of laps in the roadie. Still managed to receive a death threat but oh well.

    I've updated my links on the side and I'll keep doing it over the next few days, with some big news coming up.

    speak soon

    No comments: