Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    Second Time Lucky

    When I started writing this post, or more to the point, the first time I finished this blog post, I was on the train to bendigo, via melbourne and my iPhone decided it didnt like what I had written and deleted it from the face of the earth.

    Anyway, 2010, this year, I will be riding for Plan B Racing. They're a team based in WA, and had some great success last year on the asian circuit, Including but not limited to the man jono lovelock's 3rd at tour of thailand. Check out they're 2010 roster here.

    I'll be kicking off with them at the Tour of Mersey Valley in Tassie, which doesnt really suit me so sacrificial lamb will most likely be my role.

    As for club racing recently, I've had some good results and fun racing with Cam McKenzie, Rhys Gillett and Shane Miller. Rhys has been a consistant 4th at coburg (3 out of 3 times), Miller has been on some long breakaways and has dropped the wheel a few times, and I'll never forget Cams intermediate sprint salute and his victory (on seperate occasions).


    Anyway I'm still a little annoyed that my much longer post was deleted so i'll keep it short for now. Check out the hyperlinks above, and the new links I'm about to put down the side.

    Ciao!

    1 comment:

    Shane Miller - GPLama said...

    Intermediate sprint salutes are awesome. Cam is a visionary, a pioneer, breaking new ground for generations to come. Additional points for style and originality need to be awarded.