Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Images of the Christmas/New Year Stint

    Well another year has rolled over and the best way to give a brief insight of whats been happening is by showing some random photos.


    Finally some new bar tape, it makes you feel a deep sense of pride when you see the colour it used to be.

    Heading back from a Jayco Bay Classic Recon Ride in Melbourne, shortly after this photo was taken cam was almost hit by a speeding tram.
    Maryborough Christmas Carnivals really does bring some interesting characters out for the day.
    Post Anna's 21st recovery ride, unfortunately I left my knicks in melbourne so I was the designated driver. This photo sums up the seriousness of the ride, with sherwin handing billy a bag of hungry jacks in our "feed zone" on the great ocean road.

    And finally care of grover, my Cyclocrossing from the recovery ride on my birthday

    Happy New Years

    No comments: