Rob Doyle - Professional Fun Haver

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Tomorrow never knows......the pain i'll be in

    Well tomorrow is the start of bay crits, and I can't find my socks. You would think I'd be worrying about bigger more important things, but no I can't find my BBB socks!

    It has been a day of minor crisis's i thought I'd share them with you on my first day as an "elite" rider.

    Number One: This morning saw the turn of another year, and as a result 2008 cycling licences are no longer useful. So after driving to melbourne with this point in the furthest point in my mind, i realised, wow where's my 2009 licence. It was simply fixed (after 2 hours pulling the car down to a simple lawn mower) by looking in the most obvious place.

    Number Two: My socks, I couldn't find them anywhere, all i knew is they needed to be washed, after some time I checked the washing machine they were there.....

    The mind works in weird ways....

    In addition, my blog is now going on ballarat cycling clubs web page for Bay Crits. So if your reading of that come down and check us out. The support crit has over 100 entrants, which to me almost guarantees carnage, especially with the shortest course being only 600 metres around!

    Anyway I better shave legs and do all those cyclist related things, hopefully i don't bleed to death.

    More tomorrow....

    No comments: